Saturday 14 December 2013

Feeling Hungry?

Ever since I can remember, I have always loved food. And when I say love, I really mean love. Everyone around me, friends and family know this of me too. When I was about 13/14 I became interested in nutrition, good food and eating well and it became a big part of my life since. I am not a fan of fast food - do I really need to explain why? But try and get me to stop myself from eating a piece or two of your chocolate cake, a good pasta dish or a freshly well-made pizza and I assure you, that you will have a hard time whilst I rip it out of your hands before you can speak.

Here is a non-cringy photo of me through the years with the 'love of my life'. This took a lot for me to put this up!
BJFATSHIT
Although I would class myself as a food addict, (and I know my mother sure would too), I love to eat healthy food as much as I can without the sneaky odd chocolate bars or chocolate digestive biscuits. To my peers, I am known as the cringy one who has a better relationship with my Instagram account than real people and so I thought I would show you some of my meals if you are conscious of what you eat for inspiration during this cold winter. If you are here from NZ or Aus, then you can chuckle to yourself, celebrate your warm weather and go for a run without your nose or ears going numb.
Perhaps the number of these photos will illustrate the extent of my love. Please leave a suggestion if you'd like any recipes or tips for any of these meals, some are already listed on the website. Happy nomming!
Take a look and follow me on Instagram: BelleJeunesse on Instagram
1. Porridge
Porridge2. Fruit with Natural Low-Fat Yoghurt
Fruit with Yog3. Eggs with just about anything, mostly toast, low-salt bacon and lower in fat sausages, and smoked salmon.
Eggs4.  Salmon - cooked or smoked
salmon5. Seafood
seafood
6. Chicken with Veg, Chicken with Rice, Chicken with Sweet Potato
chicken7. Wraps and Salads
wraps and salads8. And all the desserts along the way! This would not be a true representation without them!Desserts